Terms and conditions
Registration, participation, membership of the community
(1) The use of the district/street adoption requires a previous registration. After completing a successful registration, the user is a member of the community.
(2) There is no claim for membership.
(3) The user is not allowed to make his/her access available to third parties. The user is obliged to keep his/her access data secret and to protect them against the misuse of third parties.
Services of the provider
(2) The provider does not gurantee the correctness, completeness, reliability, topicality and usability of the contents on this website.
Exclusion of liability
(1) Damage claims by the user are impossible, unless nothing else is determined in the following. The above mentioned exclusion of liability also applies to the legal representatives and agents of the provider, if the user claims against them.
(2) Excepted from the exclusion of liability detailed above in paragraph 1 are claims for damages due to an injury of the life, the body, the health and claims for damages from the injury of substantial contract obligations. Substantial contract obligations are those obligations which are absolutely necessary for the proper fulfillment of the contract. Likewise excepted from the exclusion of liability is the liability for any damage resulting from intent or gross negligence on the part of the provider, one of his/her legal representatives or agents.
Obligations of the user
(1) The user is obliged to the provider not to publish contributions which violate good manners or legal conditions. The user is obliged in particular not to publish contributions
- which are classified as criminal offences or represent an infringement,
- which violate the copyright law, trademark law or competition law,
- which violate the legal services law,
- which include offensive, racist, discriminatory or pornographic contents,
- which contain advertisement.
(2) In the case of infringement of the obligations mentioned in paragraph 1, the provider is entitled to change or delete the appropriate contributions and to block the access of the user. The user is obliged to compensate any damage caused by the negligence.
(3) The provider is entitled to delete contributions or contents, if they could contain an infringement of the obligations.
(4) The provider is entitled against the user to exemption from third party claims if they make claims due to an infringement of an obligation by the user. The user is obliged to support the provider in the defense against such claims. The user is also obliged to bear the costs for an appropriate legal defense.
Transfer of usage rights
(1) The copyright for published contributions remains with the respective user. However, when the user posts his/her contribution to the forum, the user grants the provider the right to keep the contribution permanently available on the website and make it accessible to the public. The provider is entitled to shift contributions within his/her website and to connect them with other contents.
(2) The user is not entitled against the provider to claim cancellation or correction of his/her created contributions.
Termination of the membership
(1) The user may terminate his/her membership by giving an appropriate declaration to the provider without notice. Upon request, the provider will then block the access of the user.
(2) The provider is entitled to terminate the membership of a user with 2 weeks' notice to the end of the month.
(3) In the event of good case, the provider is entitled to block the access of the user immediately and to terminate the membership without notice.
(4) The provider is entitled to block the access of the user after termination of membership. The provider is entitled but not obliged to delete the contributions created by the user in the event of termination of membership. Users do not have any claim to the transfer of created contents.
Modification or termination of the offer
(1) The provider is entitled to make changes of his/her offer.
(2) The provider is entitled to terminate his/her offer in compliance with 2 weeks' notice. In the event of termination of his/her offer, the provider is entitled but not obliged to delete the contributions created by the users.
(1) All data submitted will be kept confidential.
(2) The association "Livenet" can use the data to send the user similar offers.
Choice of law
The contractual relationship between provider and user shall be governed by the law of Switzerland. Excepted from this choice of law are the compelling consumer protection regulations of the country where the user has his/her usual residence.
German template from: Nutzungsbedingungen Internet-Forum